FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions?
1. What types of events do you perform?
Although our main focus is weddings we DJ all events.
2. What is needed to reserve our date?
A signed contract with non-refundable $100 Retainer is required.
3. When is the total balance due?
Final payment is due the Friday of the week before your event.
An initial retainer of $100 is due with signing the contract.
4. What makes you different from your competitors?
We do this for the love of music and making sure you all have a great time. Every one deserves the right to party with a reliable, professional and caring DJ. This quality of service should be affordable to everyone and we aren't trying to make you break the bank to have a good time.
5. Do you mix music?
We practice weekly and are comfortable juggling multiply genres. Our music and style of play vary by event.
6. Do you act as the MC and make all of the announcements?
Yes we provide an all in one DJ/MC service and are trained to speak to crowds.
7. What if something happens to you and you can’t make it to the event?
If neither of our DJs are able to perform and we are forced to break contract. you get a full refund including retainer. We will also do our best to help you find another equal quality DJ.
8. Will we meet before the wedding?
Yes, We like to meet at least twice and have continuous conversations through phone and email?
9. How involved can we be in selecting music for our event?
You have full say of what you want us to play at your event. With appropriate notice we make sure your choices are in our library before the event and we build our playlist around your taste.
10. Do you take requests from our guests?
If you allow requests, We will take them and offer a mobile request system.
11. What is required for set up for our event?
At least 60 minutes before and after your event unless additional equipment is need.
1 microphone on DJ at every event and a 2nd mic is brought if requested.
Wedding ceremonies receive 2 lavaliere mics for the couple and officiate.